No-Bake Mini Raspberry CheesecakeCourse: DesertsDifficulty: Medium
Why? The secret is in the symphony of sweet and sour that unfolds in our mouth when trying this dessert.
I assure you, this kind of cheesecake can’t be bought in regular pastry shops. Usually something like this must be ordered from professional pastry chef. But we will manage on our own and make this masterpiece of pastry art with our own hands. The main thing here is to be patient, enthusiastic, carefully read the recipe and follow simple steps below
80 g (2.8 oz) powdered sugar
111 g (4 oz) cookies
50 g (1.7 oz) butter
38 g (1.35 oz) almonds
28 g (1 fl oz) milk
8 g (0.3 oz) food gelatin
115 g (4.1 oz) Philadelphia cheese
200 g (7 oz) heavy cream
250 g (8.7 oz) raspberries
124 g (4.4. oz) sugar
50 g (1.7 fl oz) water
5 g (0.17 oz) vanilla sugar
- Mix gelatin with water and let it rest for about 10 minutes
- Mix raspberries with sugar and saute over medium heat. Bring to a boil point and cook for about 3-4 minutes.
- Separate the raspberries from the seeds with a sieve. Set the jam aside. (If you like pitted raspberries, you can skip this step)
- Grind cookies and almonds in a blender
- Mix crushed almonds and cookies with milk and melted butter
- Pour the substance into the bottom of each cheesecake pan. I use glass cups as molds
- In a large bowl, whip the cream to soft peaks.
- In another bowl, whisk the Philadelphia cheese with half of the raspberry jam previously made. Set the rest of the jam aside. You can also add a couple of drops of food coloring for a more vibrant pink color of the desert.
- Melt the gelatin in the microwave for about 20 seconds. Then add half of it to the raspberry-cheese mixture. We will need the rest of the gelatin later. Mix well.
- Mix whipped cream with raspberry cheese mixture.
- Pour the mixture into each cheesecake cup, in my case it was about 4 tbsp per cup.
- Take the remaining gelatin and mix it with the remaining raspberry jam. If the gelatin has hardened, melt it again in the microwave.
- Pour the raspberry gelatin jam on top of each cheesecake cup. Top the cheesecakes with raspberries and mint leaves, if desired.